We have open vacancies for Veterinarians at the following UNAVETS clinics/locations:
- Castellón – general veterinarian (indefinite, rotating shifts) for our Veterinary Hospital San Bernardo.
- Badajoz – general veterinary surgeon (indefinite, rotating shifts) for our Veterinary Hospital Bodión Zafra.
- Terrasa – general veterinarian (indefinite, rotating shifts) for our Veterinary Hospital Abat Marcet.
- León – general veterinarian (indefinite, split shifts) for our Veterinary Clinic Bierzoo Ponferrada.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree – Veterinary
- Junior: 1 year.
- Senior: 5 years.
- Junior: interest in general surgery or a speciality.
- Senior: soft tissue surgery, diagnostic imaging.
- Private medical and dental insurance paid by the company (Mapfre).
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: restaurant tickets, transport card, childcare and health insurance for family members.
- Continuous veterinary training: online training programme and face-to-face practical sessions through the OneAcademy UNAVETS platform.
- Other benefits: Christmas basket, company events and welcome pack.
Type of contract: Full time. Conditions according to agreement and depending on experience.
If you like what you have read, please fill in the following form and we will contact you in case of advancing in the selection process.
Young Veterinary Talents Programme
Are you a final year student, recent veterinary graduate or master’s student in a veterinary speciality? Send us your CV to [email protected] with the subject: Young Veterinary Talents Programme + the province in which you are interested in doing the internship.
UNAVETS offers you training during the months of the internship and attendance to workshops, online and face-to-face conferences and a financial support for transport or food.