Our clinic in Nanclares de la Oca has the best equipment and facilities at your disposal to provide you with the highest level of care.
Nanclares Veterinary Clinic, together with the Kennel, was founded in 1994. In our facilities in Nanclares de la Oca we have modern equipment that allows us to make accurate diagnoses in a short space of time.
At the Nanclares Veterinary Clinic we have:
- Fully equipped laboratory: biochemistry, haematology, ions, hormones, etc.
- Operating theatre with anaesthetist.
- Separate physiotherapy and rehabilitation room with magnetotherapy, laser therapy, ultrasound, treadmill and more.
- Rehabilitation area. It is located in a small independent building in front of the main building.
We have wide hospitalisation in our kennel.
Our location in an industrial park means that our clients have no parking problems, which is especially important when they bring injured animals or those with mobility problems.
We try to make the surroundings attractive to our clients, so that they feel at ease and can relax outside the clinic while waiting to be treated, not worrying about traffic and letting their pet take a walk in the gardens.
- Monday to Friday: 10 am – 2 pm and 5 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 2 pm