The San Francisco Veterinary Clinic has the best equipment and facilities to provide your pet with the highest level of care.
The San Francisco de Asís Veterinary Clinic has a wide range of facilities:
- 3 fully equipped and functional consultation rooms
- 2 separate operating theatres for minor and major surgery with inhalation anaesthesia and a multi-parametric anaesthetic monitor
- a complete laboratory enabling us to carry out most of the analyses in our clinic
- separate hospitalisation rooms for dogs and cats and infectious animals
- radio diagnosis and abdominal ultrasound facilities
- an indoor garden area for walking hospitalised or post-surgery recovery animals.
We have state-of-the-art equipment including IDEXX haematological analysers for haemogram testing and biochemistry, doppler blood pressure meter, electrocardiogram, eye tonometer, a slit lamp, flexible and rigid endoscopy, laparoscopy tower and diathermy equipment.