At the Instituto Médico Veterinario de Álava we are equipped with the latest technologies and equipment applied to the veterinary world, delivering outstanding service and added value to all the cases we handle at our centre.
We have extensive facilities:
Contamos con amplias instalaciones:
- 4 fully equipped and functional consultation rooms;
- 2 separate operating theatres for minor and major surgery with inhalation anaesthesia and a multi-parametric anaesthetic monitor;
- A fully equipped laboratory to carry out most of the analyses in our clinic;
- Separate hospitalisation rooms for dogs and cats and infectious animals;
- Radiodiagnostic and abdominal ultrasound facilities;
- Indoor area for walking hospitalised animals or those recovering from surgery.
- Some of the advanced equipment we have includes: IDEXX and Zoetis haematological analysers for haemogram and biochemistry, hormones, blood groups, flexible and rigid endoscopy, laparoscopy tower, diathermy equipment, CO2 surgical laser and Holmiun laser (stone breaker), vascular sealants, electrochemotherapy, fluoroscopy, rehabilitation room, Indiba, a swimming pool, etc.