Neurology is a specialty offered at Abat Marcet Veterinary Hospital in Terrassa. Neurological diseases affect the central nervous system (the brain and the spinal cord) and/or the peripheral (the nerves and ganglia outside the brain and spinal cord).
Some neurological symptoms include:
- Paresis: the partial absence of voluntary movement of one or more limbs.
- Paralysis: the total absence of voluntary movement in one or more limbs.
- Ataxia and incoordination.
- Loss of balance, head tilts.
- Anomalous behaviors.
- Depression of mental state.