Surgical Services and Operating RoomAnubis Veterinary Clinic, based in Barcelona, is equipped with a state-of-the-art surgical suite, a professional team, and equipment to allow for the safest and most effective monitoring of our patients.
At Anubis Veterinary Clinic, we want to ensure the health and well-being of your pet. We offer many different types of surgeries including general surgical procedures, and some more advanced surgical procedures, such as ear surgeries, skin surgeries, leg surgeries, oral surgery and most soft tissue surgeries. We are proud of our experienced and loving pet care professionals and veterinarians who are here to help you and your pets.
- Consultation with board-certified surgeons
- Fracture repair and surgical management of complex traumatic wounds
- Routine soft tissue surgery – cystotomy, abdominal and thoracic procedures
- Oncologic surgery including skin and reconstructive procedures
- Interventional procedures – tracheal stenting, urethral and ureteral stenting catheters
When to consider surgery
- Diagnosis and surgical management of lameness
- Diagnosis and treatment of developmental diseases – hip and elbow dysplasia.
- Presence of tumors
- Acute abdomens
- Urinary tract disease
- Intrathoracic disease
- Airway disease
- Complex wound management
- Minimally invasive preventative procedures